Announcements‎ > ‎


posted Mar 15, 2018, 1:20 PM by City of Joseph
You Must Have Utility Service Agreement on File with City Hall.

In January a new Ordinance was adopted which requires all landlords/property owners in Joseph to have a utility service agreement on file for each rental property in the city.

This agreements directs city staff on what to do with utility services when a renter moves out. It also provides the city with property owner contact information in the event of a delinquent account from a renter. Unpaid utility accounts that are 90 days or greater past due will be recorded against the property.

Contact City Hall to fill out your service agreement 541-432-3832 or stop by 201 N. Main Street Joseph Oregon.

From attached below.
City of Joseph,
Mar 15, 2018, 1:20 PM