MEETING SCHEDULE- FEBRUARY 2020:
Council Workshop Meeting- Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 6pm at the Joseph Community Center:
AGENDA: The Joseph City Council will be having a project updates workshop. The workshop is being held to discuss the current status of the Streets, Water, Wastewater, Litigation, Main Street, West End Industrial projects update. Larry Braden, City Administration will be presenting.
The February Council Meeting will follow at 7pm:
- Councilor and Staff Roll Call, Pledge of Allegiance.
- Police Report – Sheriff Rogers or attending Deputy
- Library Report – Eric Shoudel, Librarian
- Fire Chief Report – Jeffrey Wecks
- Administrative Report – Larry Braden
- Public Works Report – Levi Tickner
- PUBLIC COMMENT – ITEMS NOT ON THE AGENDA
- UNFINISHED BUSINESS
- Anderson Perry: Brad Baird – Periodic Review Update
- NEW BUSINESS
- Resolution 2020-05- Annual Appointments
- Variance Request- Mountain Meadows Subdivision – Sidewalks
- CONSENT AGENDA
- City Council Minutes- (January 9, 2020)
- ACTION ITEMS
- Boise Building
- STAFF ITEMS
- COUNCILORS’ and MAYOR’S ITEMS
- PUBLIC COMMENT
- BILLS REVIEWED AND PAID
- December 2019
- MOTION FOR ADJOURNMENT
Note: The next council meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 12, 2020.
Council Meeting for January Changed to 2nd Thursday of the Month
The regularly scheduled monthly council meeting for January, 2020 will be the 2nd Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 7pm at the Joseph Community Center.